How To: Post a Classified Ad
If you'd like to post a classified ad but don't know how, read on for a step-by-step guide:
- Sign up for an account on CalgaryArtsDevelopment.com.
- Watch your email inbox for your login credentials.
- Log into the site using the one time sign-in link from your email or by inputing your username and generated password.
- It's a good idea to change your password to something you can remember. You will either be redirected to your account edit page or you can click 'My Account' in the left column user menu, then the 'Edit' tab at the top the main content area.
- Click the 'Create Content' link that's now available in the left column under your username.
- Click 'Classified Ads' to go to the page where you can write your ad.
- On the input page you must fill in all fields that have a red asterisk. Select which type of ad you are writing (Auditions, Call for Submissions, For Hire, etc.)
- Write your post in the 'Body' field. You can use the rich-text editor to format your text and create links. You can also copy and paste your ad from another document.
- Click on 'Input format' and select 'Full HTML.'
- Click the 'Preview' button and make sure everything looks okay, then click 'Submit' to post your entry to the site.
Including an attachment in your post:
- Scroll down to 'File Attachments' and click on the title to reveal a 'Browse' button.
- Click on 'Browse,' locate your document and click 'Attach' to attach the file.